The rugged companion for anywhere in the world
The Jumbo 6700 outdoor tool case is the ideal companion for service technicians working around the globe. It offers extensive storage space for tools, including an additional tool board that is attached to the tool pockets with elastic loops. A gas strut on each side prevents the lid from falling for optimal access to tools. It also comes with two smooth-running casters and a telescoping handle, allowing this tool case to be transported comfortably even when fully loaded. A spacious and maneuverable companion.
All features at a glance:
- Ultra-stable polypropylene (PP) housing
- certified according to STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300
- UN approval certificate up to a maximum weight of 24.5 kg
- Dustproof & waterproof (IP protection class 67)
- Temperature stable from -30 °C to +80 °C
- Ready to fly: automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Variable compartment division
- Smooth-running casters
- Telescopic handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 7 mm)
- Internal dimensions: 535 x 360 x 225 mm
- External dimensions: 610 x 430 x 265 mm
- Weight: 6.8kg
- Volume: 42.8L
- Extensive equipment: empty, with cube foam and nub foam in the lid and/or with variable compartments
- Optional accessories: lid pocket and mesh pocket
- Air-permeable and at the same time water-repellent
- Snap locks for firm closure
- Gas spring arm
- Pocket tool board
Rugged and strong storage for your tools
Impact-resistant, sturdy, and splashproof: The Jumbo 6700 can take anything. The dustproof, temperature-stable case is practically made for outdoor use. With a shell made of impact-resistant polypropylene, it keeps everything securely and dependably in place at all times.
Spacious and organized: The Jumbo 6700 offers plenty of space for tools
With an additional tool board, the Jumbo 6700 offers plenty of space for tools. The boards themselves are neatly arranged for easy access to tools at all times. Sturdy pockets and loops ensure every tool stays put until needed.
Mobile transport for use around the world
The Jumbo 6700 is a tool case for service technicians working around the globe. Its stability makes it a rugged companion for wherever you are going. And its smooth-running casters and ergonomic, two-component handle provide maximum comfort during transport, even when fully loaded.
Tools shown are not included in the delivery.