The module kit: tool board with insertion system for the B&W tool.case shark
With the shark module kit, a custom and flexible interior for the B&W tool.case base is now easier than ever. Any tool with a diameter up to 21 mm can be securely stored in place in the sturdy pockets. Placement on both the front and back ensures optimal use of the given storage space with maximum organization and functionality. A practical finger loop allows the B&W shark module kit tool board to be quickly lifted up and open to guarantee smooth work and quick access to all important tools.
All features at a glance
- Designed to fit the tool.case shark
- Made of durable plastic
- Pocket modules on front and back
- Easy installation with Velcro strips
- For tools with a diameter up to 21 mm
- Retaining teeth for secure storage
- Can be combined with other interior accessories
- Velcro for installing the safety lid holder
- Color: black
B&W shark module kit tool case insert with flexible insertion system
The B&W shark module kit tool case insert with flexible insertion system has holding modules on the front and back, providing enough storage options for all smaller tools with a maximum diameter of 21 mm. The holding teeth ensure firm retention while also making it easy to remove the tools for quick use.